TECHNICAL SALES ENGINEER m/f
Position zu besetzen bei
Alter Technology, Standort Madrid
Was Sie bei uns bewegen
- Proactively develop and implement the technical sales account penetration strategy in each market by presenting new products and technologies to current and potential customers
- Understand customer needs relative to product(s), technology, direction, competition and design process
- Identify and develop relationships with all key technical decision makers and influencers in each account
- Define design requirements from the system level down to each individual element collaborating with the design, production and/or engineering departments
- Drive the adoption of advocated solutions, with supplier partners, that meet customer needs and lead to increased design activity, design wins and sales growth
- Identify and track the largest design opportunities from concept to production, utilizing all the company´s resources to ensure success
- Observe the market and communicate industry trends and developments to internal and external customers
Was Sie ausmacht
- Several years of experience in a technical sales support role
- Experience in microelectronic analog and digital design desirable
- Space experience beneficial
Education and certification(s):
- Bachelor's degree in telecommunication or electronic engineering, or equivalent technical education
- Knowledge of multiple vendor discipline
- Team player mentality
- Strong communication skills in English both spoken and written are mandatory (other languages a plus)
- Willingness to travel most of your time
Warum Sie sich für uns entscheiden sollten
- Our flexible working hours scheme and comprehensive holidays package help you to better balance your work and personal life.
- We actively support our employees in their personal and professional advancement with a wide range of internal seminars and our management development program.
- You can also look forward to a number of attractive benefits such as life ensurance, a Flexible Payment Plan (covering areas such a private health insurance), sports club, etc., to mention just a few.
We look forward to receiving your detailed application, stating your desired salary and possible starting date.
Please apply online by using the apply online button. JobID: 2017ATN7629
The TÜV NORD GROUP is committed to equal opportunities and to promoting diversity among its workforce. People with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply.
Über die TÜV NORD GROUP
Unsere Beschäftigten erzählen