(Senior) Manager Digitalisation and Innovation m/f/d
Position zu besetzen bei
TÜV NORD AG, Standort Essen
Was Sie bei uns bewegen
- Regulary review the innovation strategy focusing on digital innovations including trend management
- Moderate innovation workshops relating to ideation, business design, design thinking, prototyping and testing
- Plan, coordinate and implement projects and key tasks in cooperation with internal and external team members regarding innovation, digitalisation and industry 4.0 at group level and business unit level
- Take responsibility for driving digital transformation at group level and for project management of our Digital Academy to empower managers and employees
- Enhance cooperation and change in mindset across all business units
Was Sie ausmacht
- Degree in economics, industrial engineering, business information technology or equivalent
- Relevant experience and effective technical and methodological skills in innovation management and project management
- Interest in topics related to innovation, digitalisation and internationalisation in service business operating globally
- Sound experience in moderating and in developing teams
- Strong communication skills in English, both spoken and written
- Social competence and willingness to integrate into teams as well as a self-responsible way of working combined with analytical understanding
Warum Sie sich für uns entscheiden sollten
- A flexible working hours scheme helps you to better balance your work and personal life.
- We actively support our employees in their personal and professional advancement with a wide range of internal seminars and our management development programme.
- You can also look forward to a number of attractive benefits such as capital-forming payments, support in childcare questions and a company pension scheme – to mention just a few.
We look forward to receiving your application, indicating your salary expectations and earliest possible start date. Please apply online via the "apply online" button. The TÜV NORD GROUP is committed to diversity and equal opportunities for all, regardless of age, gender, disability, religion, ethnic or social background or sexual orientation. JobID: 2020TNAG12682
Über die TÜV NORD GROUP