Project Engineer for Electrical/Mechanical Mining Consulting Services m/f/d
Position zu besetzen bei
DMT GmbH & Co. KG, Standort Essen
Was Sie bei uns bewegen
- Contribute to electrical/mechanical tasks related to international surface/underground mining consulting projects
- Manage the selection, dimensioning and specification of mining equipment and/or electrical equipment including power supply and infrastructure
- Assess the maintenance status of mining equipment/electrical equipment and asset valuation
- Elaboration of technical/economic studies (feasibility studies, due diligence reports etc.)
- Take responsibility for projects acquisition and proposal preparation
Was Sie ausmacht
- Degree (B.Sc./B.Eng./M.Sc./M.Eng.) with a focus on electrical/mechanical mining engineering or equivalent
- Several years of experience in mining operations or mining consulting as well as experience in leading international mining projects
- Proven track record in electrical/mechanical engineering as well as in open-pit and/or underground mining
- Strong communication skills in English (business language) as well as at least one additional language (e.g. German and French or Spanish or Russian)
- Proficieny with MS Office
- Confident demeanour and good organisational abilities along with a customer-oriented, reliable working style, also under tight deadlines
- Business acumen (sales skills, proposal preparation) and team player mentality
- Willingness to travel
Warum Sie sich für uns entscheiden sollten
- A flexible working hours scheme helps you to better balance your work and personal life.
- We actively support our employees in their personal and professional advancement with a wide range of internal seminars and our management development programme.
- You can also look forward to a number of attractive benefits such as capital-forming payments, support in childcare questions, a company pension scheme and a company car – to mention just a few.
We look forward to receiving your application, indicating your salary expectations and earliest possible start date. Please apply online via the "apply online" button. The TÜV NORD GROUP is committed to diversity and equal opportunities for all, regardless of age, gender, disability, religion, ethnic or social background or sexual orientation. JobID: 2019DMT10549
Über die TÜV NORD GROUP