Project Manager for Underground Mining Consulting Services m/f
Position zu besetzen bei
DMT GmbH & Co. KG, Standort Essen
Was Sie bei uns bewegen
- Manage complex international underground mining consulting projects
- Supervise the planning and implementation supervision of underground mining projects
- Elaborate of technical/economic studies (feasibility studies, due diligence reports etc.)
- Take responsibility for projects acquisition and proposal preparation
Was Sie ausmacht
- Degree (B.Sc./B.Eng./M.Sc./M.Eng.) in mining engineering or a related discipline
- Several years of experience in underground mining operations or underground mining consulting as well as experience in leading international mining projects
- Proven track record in geotechnical and/or mine ventilation engineering as well as in open-pit mining
- Strong communication skills in English (business language) as well as at least one additional language (e.g. German and French or Spanish or Russian)
- Proficiency with MS Office
- Confident demeanour and good organisational abilities along with a customer-oriented, reliable working style, also under tight deadlines
- Business acumen (sales skills, proposal preparation) and team player mentality
- Willingness to travel
Warum Sie sich für uns entscheiden sollten
- A flexible working hours scheme helps you to better balance your work and personal life.
- We actively support our employees in their personal and professional advancement with a wide range of internal seminars and our management development programme.
- You can also look forward to a number of attractive benefits such as capital-forming payments, support in childcare questions, a company pension scheme and a company car – to mention just a few.
We look forward to receiving your application, indicating your salary expectations and earliest possible start date. Please apply online via the "apply online" button. The TÜV NORD GROUP is committed to diversity and equal opportunities for all, regardless of age, gender, disability, religion, ethnic or social background or sexual orientation. JobID: 2019DMT10547
Über die TÜV NORD GROUP
Unsere Beschäftigten erzählen